VIV MEA, the international Feed to Food trade show, returns to Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) on 23-25 November, 2021 for its third edition. After an unforeseen halt due to the global pandemic, the time has come to meet in person and do business face-to-face.
The city of Abu Dhabi serves as a safe host for this biennial show dedicated to animal protein professionals from the Middle East and Africa. Visitor registration is up and running on www.vivmea.nl and the numbers are showing the upward trend!
Why visit? Bigger event and wider prospects
There are many reasons to visit the third edition of VIV MEA:
- Animal feed and animal health are the vital factors driving the animal protein value chain and VIV MEA brings together not only that, but also the entire supply chain including feed production, farm production, breeding & hatching, meat and egg processing and more.
- Exhibiting companies from 40+ countries. Here is a sneak pick: Al Dahra, Andritz, Biomin, Big Dutchman, Buhler, Cobb, Elanco, Jamesway Incubator, Moba, Salmet.
- A wide range of sectors under one roof – dairy, fish, poultry, eggs, cattle, calves, goat and camels.
- New products showcase, many of them for the first time since the pandemic.
- 20+ content sessions, conferences and technical seminars available onsite, covering topics on animal health, farm production, marketing, animal feed, aquaculture, and more.
Partnerships to foster business in the MEA region
Maintaining steady relations with its partners since even earlier than its launch in 2016, VIV MEA 2021 brings on board many of the industry leaders who with their experience and innovations provide a substantial support to the show. Some of the global and regional partners include Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Safety Authority, Ministry of Climate Change & Environment, Dutch Poultry Centre, NABC, Global Dairy Farmers, Emirates Veterinary Association, Hub Orange, IEC, WPSA, and FAVA.
A Week of appointments: new and continued co-locations
VIV MEA, firmly focused on the animal husbandry Feed to Food supply chain, is honored to be part of the first edition of the Abu Dhabi Agriculture & Food Security Week 2021 launched by ADAFSA. The initiative provides extra networking and business opportunities to all stakeholders. GFIA, already co-located with VIV MEA in the past, will come back as well at ADNEC this November.
Abu Dhabi opened its doors for safe travel
VIV MEA participants can benefit from eased travel restrictions in Abu Dhabi. All the vaccinated travelers can visit the city and attend VIV MEA following all the protocols diligently. “We are very excited to welcome our exhibitors, visitors, industry leaders, partners and the press back to Abu Dhabi. Positive feedback is pouring in from all the corners and the numbers are also soaring with each passing day, all in all we see strong prospects for business and trade in the region. We have worked together with local partners to enable a safe and pleasant industry participation.” affirmed Renate Wiendels, Senior Project Manager, VIV worldwide.
Visit www.vivmea.nl for more information and registration.